The SportDOG® Brand SportTrainer® 1275 gives you long distance control of your dog and features an easy-to-read OLED screen that clearly displays the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status. Large plus/minus buttons make toggling among dogs and changing stimulation levels a breeze, making the SD-1275E especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations. With SportDOG® Brand Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers, the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 6 dogs at once. 10 levels of static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customise this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament.
Manuals & Support
100% Hassle-Free Returns
- Related Product
Vibration and tone options in select modes
Over Stimulation Protection
Charge in 2 Hours, last 14-16 hours per charge
Low Battery Indicator
- SportTrainer® 12 m & 16 m Add-A-Dog® Collar (SDR-AE)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Beeper Remote Beeper (SD-BEEP-E)
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 1.9 cm Collar Strap
- Wall Charger
- Test Light Tool
- Long Contact Points
- Quick Start Guide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.